GrandPrix247 Readers’ Poll for our 2015 F1 Awards
We decided to introduce a end of year poll to tap into the opinions of GrandPrix247 readers in an effort to help guide us in our final decisions with our annual GrandPrix247 Formula 1 Awards.
Flashback: the 2014 GrandPrix247 F1 Awards winners and losers were:
- Driver of the Year: Daniel Ricciardo
- Team of the Year: Williams
- Rookie of the Year: Daniil Kvyat
- Car of the Year: Mercedes W05
- Moment of the Year: Clash at Spa
- Surprise of the Year: Vettel moves to Ferrari
- Disappointment of the Year: Kimi Raikkonen
- Flop of the Year: Honda
- Race of the Year: Bahrain
- Overtake of the Year: Lewis Hamilton on Nico Rosberg Suzuka
- Track of the Year: Red Bull Ring
- Worst Kept Secret of the Year: Alonso to McLaren
- Villain of the Year: Bernie Ecclestone
For the 2015 Awards you can cast your vote now in the polls below, or take your time to think about it and fill in the polls in your good time – until 27 December at 06:00 GMT – with the final results to be announced before New Year’s eve.
Note these reader poll results will go a long way to influencing the 2015 F1 Awards, but in the end the GrandPrix247 team and associates will have the final say.